Tiger Question: What is the most exciting thing that has happened to you at this school?

“The most exciting thing that has happened to me was the opportunity to share in the victory of the Newton North math team in the New England Regionals for the first time ever.”
— freshman Kavish Gandhi
“It’s exciting for me to know that I’m getting the best education possible, surrounded by friends and teachers that I can connect to.”
— freshman Ethan Plotkin
“The most exciting thing so far was going to last year’s basketball game at the TD Garden.”
— sophomore Charlotte Seaman
“It was really exciting when one of my friends asked me to the Junior Semi-Formal by putting my ticket in my backpack.”
— sophomore Kelly Wang
“I’m really excited about a benefit dance I’m putting together with Jen Delgrande and Mwamburi Mkaya, and the benefit is in part for a charity that the H.O.P.E. club supports.”
— junior Lynn Chou
“Our Ultimate Frisbee A-team won the Amherst Invitational last weekend.”
— junior Alec Zabrecky
“A friend of mine took copies of my senior portraits and hung them up at the perch. When I walked over there, a group of seniors who I had mostly never talked to were crowded around it asked why I put it up there.”
— senior Jeremy Tibbetts
“The most exciting thing that happened to me at school was beating Brookline in the State Quarterfinals for soccer last year. It was sick.”
— senior Luke Westman

—Jared Perlo